The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 24, 7 p.m. | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Jake’s last few games in our colours.

MacEwan stays on the puck, never gives up.

Pearsons contract is worth it, and it’s structured well to move after one season.

Going to be a sad day if we lose Holtby in the Extorsion Draft.

Brock is rocking his shot again.. and is playing 200’

Miller should always wear Captain America  shirt under his gear.

The Highmore , Vesey , Boyd Hawerlyck acquisitions keep us tenacious ..  great grabs.

Hamonic,.  Let’s talk money and a well structured contract.

Myers,  gradually getting to another level of his game, loving his board shutdowns.

Joulevi ,. Just want him to train well this summer,  there’s more there.. but he has to find it, and bring it next season.

Edler , I’m still on the fence with,  if he comes back as the 7th, on limited ice time, will that offend him..  or does he embrace it knowing that the game will give him more time as next season progresses.

Sutter , watching him is like playing where’s Waldo at times...   don’t let his last name fool you, he is nothing like the generation before him...  he could wear Eriksson’s sweater and get away with it,.

I just want to see a full and regular season beginning with exhibition games in September.

oh,.  Another Margarita just landed.. 

200.gif

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Jake’s last few games in our colours.

MacEwan stays on the puck, never gives up.

Pearsons contract is worth it, and it’s structured well to move after one season.

Going to be a sad day if we lose Holtby in the Extorsion Draft.

Brock is rocking his shot again.. and is playing 200’

Miller should always wear Captain America  shirt under his gear.

The Highmore , Vesey , Boyd Hawerlyck acquisitions keep us tenacious ..  great grabs.

Hamonic,.  Let’s talk money and a well structured contract.

Myers,  gradually getting to another level of his game, loving his board shutdowns.

Joulevi ,. Just want him to train well this summer,  there’s more there.. but he has to find it, and bring it next season.

Edler , I’m still on the fence with,  if he comes back as the 7th, on limited ice time, will that offend him..  or does he embrace it knowing that the game will give him more time as next season progresses.

Sutter , watching him is like playing where’s Waldo at times...   don’t let his last name fool you, he is nothing like the generation before him...  he could wear Eriksson’s sweater and get away with it,.

I just want to see a full and regular season beginning with exhibition games in September.

oh,.  Another Margarita just landed.. 

200.gif

you had me nodding, until eddie and sutter came up.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zapperman said:

Who’s the resident meme generator that could creat one - objects in mirror type thing with Bo, Brock and QH Ccoming at you. Lol. Here we come Habs. 

Listen to this while making it.....