The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, LeafsFanDan said:

I just told you its  a mistake to move feet a lot, runners don't do that. Also you'll expel a lot of energy yo won't last more than 15 mins  game by moving that fast based on common biology. I am no doctor and I can tell you that every player in NHL has similar stamina work ethic etc.. Sedins could do the grouse grind in 35 mins because their legs were well  built etc but they were super slow...

Its something else McDavid is doing, possibly additives no way anything else can be explained 

It's only in reference to his crossovers. In a straight line he's much more economical. But he uses his crossovers to accelerate a lot more than most players. 

3 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

I just told you its  a mistake to move feet a lot, runners don't do that. Also you'll expel a lot of energy yo won't last more than 15 mins  game by moving that fast based on common biology. I am no doctor and I can tell you that every player in NHL has similar stamina work ethic etc.. Sedins could do the grouse grind in 35 mins because their legs were well  built etc but they were super slow...

Its something else McDavid is doing, possibly additives no way anything else can be explained 

That play was a clear example of him moving his feet a lot. There ya go.