The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Shouldn't our 1st line be out there for offence as well?

Pearson Horvat Highmore 

They're matched up against McDavid.  I mean sure, you can try and trade chances with them but it's not gonna be a good time. 

6 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

always wanted too try the green tea one, haven been downtown asia town ina while, you get em from amazon?

I used to get mine at a store in Seattle.  Amazon is pricey for those. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, guntrix said:

Rathbone is a beaut. I hope we don't take time to develop him only to trade him. He's gonna be real gud. 

We won't trade him. We will murder his offense by getting him to play Baumer's system before we do that. Baby steps. 

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Pearson Horvat Highmore 

They're matched up against McDavid.  I mean sure, you can try and trade chances with them but it's not gonna be a good time. 

It's cause that is not a 1st line in, maybe a 3rd.

8 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Benning caught Rutherford sleeping when he offloaded garbage player Gudbranson for an actual useful player in Pearson.

I think the happiness from that trade was more about subtraction than addition -- at the time, that is.

Edited by 1-d
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Well you clearly see what you want to see on the ice. 

yeah - he played 4:18 in the first - a good chunk of it with Hawryluk on the opposing wing playing shutdown - because Bennig is trying to inflatez his statz...

That's also why Highmore has a team low 25.4% offensive zone starts....to inflate his statz!

• Cheers 1