The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Overall a pretty solid game. It was only until they let off the gas that Winnipeg came back into the game. 

This team needs a more run and gun style to suit the team and tonight we got that blue moon. 

This team is better than their record shows. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Yup make the clarification later on in that convo. Turns out he didn't show symptoms and got off lucky.

Yeah. - I just saw that clip.  Teach me to get to the last page before jumping in with my 2 cents!!!!!

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

A freak no doubt. Look at that unicycle juggling stuff. As for COVID, quite a few people, mostly the younger set are asymptomatic.

i thought the brazil variant hit people in there 20s harder?

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

I don't know - but it's hard to figure why OJ hasn't played more.

I wish someone would ask this question - in a level-headed way - so we have an answer.

Personally I hadn't thought of a rift on the matter between Benning and Green - I've been wondering if Juolevi might be recovering - whether they may be trying to avoid too much exposure - is his knee good? - are they inching him in for a reason?  - those kinds of questions - but I hope it's not a difference of opinion.  For me - he's looked like a no-brainer fixture of the future blueline. 

Do you think they are thinikng of not protecting him at the entry draft and want to limit his exposure?

I have no clue either...

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

It's become a bit obsessive.  Honestly...sit back and enjoy the ride when you can.  

It's ok to be critical....but my goodness, it sucks the joy out of it.  Look hard enough and there are reasons to be happy in between the heartache.  I mean, Hoggy alone is worth celebrating right now, even IF it's bleak for some.  It's not all doom and gloom (believe me, I've been there with teams that offered zero to look forward to...this team's promising).

hey Deb remember that time we beat Toronto and you had to troll down Damian Cox and post his stuff on our site?

That suck the fun out of a win

47 minutes ago, vannuck59 said:

Yah you will win a cup with Highmore LOL

Have you given up on the season?  I'm sure that a lot of fans haven't watched the last 5 or so games, but Highmore has been a positive surprise. 

32 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It seems interesting to me that the team looks much better now that some young guys are in the lineup.

Next game I want to see:

Hoglander-Miller-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat-Gadjovich

MacEwan-Graovac-Lind

Highmore-Boyd-Hawryluk

Hughes-Hamonic

Juolevi-Schmidt

Rathbone-Myers

I mean, why not.

Doesn't surprise me.   Back when we had the regular lineup in Jan-Feb i couldn't believe how everyone but Ottawa made us look so slow