The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Congrats to Thatcher Demko!

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 hours ago, Pears said:

I’m Demko’s age and people I know who are younger than me are married or engaged.

*cries in 28-year-old single*

but anyway, congrats to them, i hope they'll have a wonderful wedding and marriage.

Edited by Rubik
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Rubik said:

but anyway, congrats to them, i hope they'll have a wonderful wedding and marriage.

Man I’m so single that if I’m not initiating contact with girls literally none are talking to me LOL. 

Edited by Pears
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, Rubik said:

Maybe I will get married when I'm 50. I enjoy being single. Before the pandemic, it was Brilac vacations, Brilac day trips, Brilac going to hockey games, you know, Brilac.    I was in a relationship when I was in my 20s and we lived together for over a year.  I was so done with Christmas that I needed to get away, and the boyfriend saw me looking at trips to Hawaii and all of the sudden, he was coming. I laugh because, I had no concept of yeah - people in relationships go on vacations together. 

• Haha 2

Congrats to Demko. I personally hope they wait a few years before any kids. Parents know… sleepless nights, focus disappears, even for guys in this day and age.

The window is now, Canucks! Before Demko has any kids! 

8 hours ago, -DLC- said:

When you're young, you think you know (or at least I did).  With that, he's not young by my standards....I was with my ex since we were 14.  By Demko's age, we were starting a family.  :ph34r:

Man that's some Roman era times (boys became centurions at that age, 14, mandatory in a lot of cases).   Ive  still got a wife that mostly likes me lol, been together since i turned 21.  These days folks get married at 30 and have kids in their mid to late 30's.   We should thank our lucky stars for that Deb.  

• 2 years later...