The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How long have you been on the forum for?

MattWN.

5 hours ago, -DLC- said:

giphy.gifWow, is it really coming up on 14 YEARS? 

I didn't know about this place, my son tagged me in when he was done here.  We had an unwritten rule that we didn't really invade each other's space or cross paths on the internet.  He hooked up with his girl (now wife) here on the CDC dating site then had no more use for it and said I'd probably like it in here.  I'd just been banned from the CFL site and needed a new home.

Holy cow. Deb, you’re still here. Look at you go. 

• Haha 1

July 2008.  
I was reading for a year or two before hand, but never really posted until a handful of years ago.  
Changed my username a month or so ago, so it’s like a new start. Hahaha. 
Except I’m sitting on a bunch of old warning points, all of which are BS but one, which I’m sure will have this decade+ run come to an end soon enough. 

Just now, smithers joe said:

2009, 4 years after my wife of 41years had past away, i decided to sell the big house and buy a trailer. i was still working part time. i spent a lot of time alone. cdc is a site i found that had other canuck fans to talk to. the first couple of years i felt my opinion was always the right one. i've learned over the years that i don't know very much. thank you cdc for setting me straight. i can honestly say that cdc has been like a family to me and have put up me.

i really enjoy taking about the past with some of the older posters. i believe while others have been here longer, at 83, i'm the oldest member.