The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Justin Bailey

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

He got his 100th AHL goal a few days ago, so this is a nice reward for him to get called up to the big roster.

It is definitely a earned call up. It's unfortunate that currently there is not a lot of young up and coming depth on the farm. Hopefully Bailey can come up this time, get some opportunity and play well enough to earn some more opportunity. He has a decent skill set. 

I'm very happy to hear about Bailey.  

I've always liked Bailey and think he can do well for us.     

He's obviously proven himself on the farm, and I love his speed, size, and hustle.    I'm actually quite surprised that he hasn't been given more opportunities with the big club.  

Bailey is probably my favourite player on our farm.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Patel Bure said:

I'm very happy to hear about Bailey.  

I've always liked Bailey and think he can do well for us.     

He's obviously proven himself on the farm, and I love his speed, size, and hustle.    I'm actually quite surprised that he hasn't been given more opportunities with the big club.  

Bailey is probably my favourite player on our farm.

Injured last year while in the Canuck lineup. 

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

He should have been with the team from the start. Glad they're not taking forever to get him back up. He should be a shoo in for the 4th line along with Motte. 

He missed most of camp and didn’t get here until 10 days after camp started. He had been quarantining after a positive Covid test. I think they just wanted to give him a chance to get up to speed.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2