The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators | Nov 5, 2021 7 PM PDT | Special Teams Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

7 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Nah, outside of the PP he's looked good tonight. Got a few shots, drew a penalty, a d has generally looked way more engaged. Don't know what game you're watching.

Even threw a hit in the corner.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

Agree...he is slightly better with each passing game. I like to see him carry puck into O zone more like he used to do and have support to dish puck to because there is usually a couple guys on him.

Why is Miller taking so many D zone face offs on first PK. We used to be good face off team. We need Malholtra back!

Yeah I agree faceoffs need improvement. As well once Petey gets going again I hope he works hard at them in practice 

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

@Gnarcore 

I lost my written butter chicken recipe and spent most of the 1st period searching for the original.   

What's my point?  

I found the leaves I posted were dried fenugreek leaves, or Kasoori Methi. A very curious flavour and not at all like the seed.

Hah! Yes the leaves are what's needed. I keep mine in a mason jar sealed and it is still what I smell most when I open my spice cupboard :)