The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Nov. 13, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

We must all bear with Travis Green because he has concocted the world's greatest hockey strategy... 

We just need to lose our next game giving up 7 goals and we will have finally hit the jackpot, gaining three lucky 7's and this team will be blessed with good luck for the rest of the season! 

Big brain coaching. 

Look at the way the Ducks are playing, this might not be an impossible task to achieve.

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

Time for a change.  Easy out is to fire the coach who definitely has flaws.  

the problems all start at the top.  This is a bad d core, no toughness, no pk personnel, no legit third line centre.  Time for Benning to go.. he picked the coach he assembled the roster 

I think you also need to go a little higher than Benning too. But big question needs to go to what the hell is wrong with Pettersson?

Just now, Coconuts said:

I've got a fifth one coming

I grabbed three of these http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/93258

One of these because there was a bottle limit http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/438323

And I've got my name down for one of these because some stock is arriving late http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/521980

This is the first year I haven't bought a single Canadian whiskey, I wanted the Two Brewers bit but Nanaimo doesn't get as good a selection as Victoria or the mainland 

Laphroaig Cairdeas is always good; I have never bought one that wasn't fantastic value for the money.  Really interested to hear how the Japanese stuff is.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Canuck Luck said:

pettersson has totally sucked this whole season.  He gets paid $90,000 per game and he looks like dog s^%$.

Very concerning.

He can't play for this $&!#ty coaching staff who does things like pine the best player of the night (Hogs).

Hogs had the 2nd fewest minutes. Green is horrible. 

• Like 3

Every player on this team is making brain farts at most inopportune moments, even the ones who are playing better. Forget EP40 and BB6, as they are in a perpetual funk.

The uglier this will get the longer this team is kept status quo. We need changes, fast.

Just now, D.B Cooper said:

So,  we fire Green…….. Who replaces him?   
From what is available, the only

one I’d want isn’t going to be coaching again any time soon (Quenville).  

Honestly... Shaw.  We know if he's the guy calling the shots this team will play defence first and let the offense happen from there.  This team needs to know how to stop giving up so many damn high quality opportunities against!

62% on the PK and we let 2/3 in again, getting even worse. Offence is not this team's problem, it's defending as a 5 man squad. Giving up a 2 goal lead to end the game 7-4 while Vegas was missing their entire top line is a joke. Hoglander has a hell of a game, 2 goals and an assist, yet stays on the 4th line the entire game with 10 minutes of ice time.

Sadly 3 games under. 500 now and I think we're around 1 or 2 more losses from an unsalvagable season.

This road trip has to be the decider. Bring Boudreau (or anyone with a winning NHL record) in and see what they can do for the rest of the season. If we can't even win some respect in the rest of the season then management goes too.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1