The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks | Nov 14 | 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

I'm a little terrified of the rumblings out there of trading players (like JT).  You fix the management at this point and see if the players can perform under the direction of new ideas and voices.  (I guess I do have something left to say).  Be careful what you wish for.

The flip side is...I remember these dark days too:

I'm always open to ideas to improve a team in smart ways, but anyone picking out JT as a problem doesn't know what they are talking about.

I've always liked Benning, gaffes and all, but its time to re-set the culture. He's had a good run, i don't feel bad for him. Green too. Starting top-down makes sense to me, and its actually the easiest thing Aqulini can do.

• Vintage 2

I suspect we have a shake up coming - not quite  sure what it'll be but I think something has to give.  Saw some reporter said something about problems in the dressing room.  Travis lost the room? To me it doesn't appear that way - the players seem to like him.  Not sure the issue but sure hope they figure it out.  Would be nice to come home with a win

3 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I won't justify this by linking to it, but this is an example of some of our so called hack/writers out there.  

image.png

Our team's been touted "easy to play against".  So sure, let's get rid of the guys who aren't. 

Don't do that to yourself, that site is trash.

Ask Minni, St. Louis and Vegas if we're easy to play against when it counts.

Could we use our own version of McNabb, yes. But don't move a guy like Miller for that, maybe a spare part like Rathbone as much as i like him I'd be happy to see him moved for a big scary left side d.

But you don't blow up this core this year, not before shifting the culture at the top.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Don't do that to yourself, that site is trash.

Ask Minni, St. Louis and Vegas if we're easy to play against when it counts.

Could we use our own version of McNabb, yes. But don't move a guy like Miller for that, maybe a spare part like Rathbone as much as i like him I'd be happy to see him moved for a big scary left side d.

But you don't blow up this core this year, not before shifting the culture at the top.

Trade with BUF for Tuch?