The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Good post man.  I have been watching for a long time too and I’m trying to recall how many times I’ve felt this disappointed

and embarrassed.  Maybe during the messier years and in 90/91.

In the 80s I expected to lose with this power house Alberta teams.  And early in Bennings tenure ( up to 5 years in)  I wasnt expecting much.

imho this regime is out of excuses.  They need a new management team and new coach 

Exactly. I am putting less of my soul into this team until I see the GM and coach removed and replaced with real, experienced people. No more rookies because I'm onto this crap and I'm not wasting another ten years on rookie managers and coaches. If you can't afford it then sell the team Aqua. Your just a pretender otherwise. Like your recent GM and coach.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

The Duke of Wellington couldn't lead this team.

No but he could at least up cook up some mean beef…? Make beef not war were his famous last words, right?

what about Duke Ellington? If he can manoeuvre through jazz perhaps his ghost is an option. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Darius said:

Good post man.  I have been watching for a long time too and I’m trying to recall how many times I’ve felt this disappointed

and embarrassed.  Maybe during the messier years and in 90/91.

In the 80s I expected to lose with the

power house Alberta teams in the division.  And early in Bennings tenure ( up to 5 years in)  I wasnt expecting much.

imho this regime is out of excuses.  They need a new management team and new coach 

Bang on.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Moving on from Tanev with no replacemwnt was the stupidest move by Benning. Tanev was great with Hughes and filled the RD position.  ow we have to play poolman instead and he sucks while Myers is moved up. Basically downgraded the defense with that move.

Agree losing Tanev was a big mistake. Toffoli who cares really 

• Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

My friend wanted to bet me the Nucks would be last in the Pacific by the end of November. I told him to save his money and don’t make stupid bets. He just reminded me about that. I will never tell him what to do ever again 

Give him the money anyway. You know you should.