The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Low point for me as a fan. Seen some bad teams along the way spanning four decades. What I'm seeing and watching is pitiful and didn't need to happen. That's what has me so down. Just so many recent mistakes from personnel to re-signing Coach Ghandi. At the very least JB has to be handcuffed from making any more mistakes. Green has to be let go. The scarring damage to the good players on this team has begun. Same with the fan base. I will always be a fan but I have to admit I am losing some passion for this team. Just so many mistakes. I've disliked our style for almost a decade and have held out hope, but here we are. Frig. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Yeah I agree it’s not great but for the most part he was drafting in the 20s where it’s more of a crap shoot .  I suspect he would have some good picks if he had the luxury of drafting in the top quarter of the first two rounds for 5 or more years 

Take away Benning's lottery picks and his record is still far superior than that of the idiot he replaced.

• Haha 1

Just now, Toyotasfan said:

I know he just started, but When does Murray get out of rehab ?

I was thinking about him but he won't survive in Vancouver - if it turns sour  cause for this to get better, he will be doing some rebuilding on the fly to get his type of players in and that means some short term pain. 

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

We should just hire Mike Babcock.

The guy has probably done some self reflection and he deserves another chance.

He was thought of as the best coach in the league for years.  Give the guy another shot.

These players could use some sandpaper, some tough love.  They have zero respect for this current staff.

No one in their right mind has any respect for our coaching staff.

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

We should just hire Mike Babcock.

The guy has probably done some self reflection and he deserves another chance.

He was thought of as the best coach in the league for years.  Give the guy another shot.

These players could use some sandpaper, some tough love.  They have zero respect for this current staff.

I second Babcock. 

4 minutes ago, BPA said:

Time to rebuild the rebuild?

:rolleyes:

I really hope so. Aqualini needs to admit that the last 7 years were a waste and to stop the bleeding there needs to be a proper rebuild, It doesn't matter if it means by firing the coach, GM, trading player for some draft picks, or all of the above.