The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

15 minutes ago, appleboy said:

It is time fans spoke up. Throw your jerseys on the ice.

just dont give aquaman money and avoid going to the home games, money talks if people boycott the nucks, but doubt people will do that, we can lose 10more and JB and green still be there

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

No way Babs comes near this tire fire when he’s still getting paid millions to coach a Canadian university team with zero pressure. 

Any good coach likes the pressure.

I dunno, looking at our roster, it’s good on paper. It could only go up for any coach coming here with how poorly we’ve done.

Babcock probably wants to just get back in the game.

2 minutes ago, AC30 said:

We need winners 

Bo needs to go

hes not leading  this team 

Bo can be a part of a winning team.  So can Elias.  So can Miller.  So can Huggy.  

All four of those guys need to be benched for a game and be told that they're not bigger then the team.  

Bo is not supporting the d-men on breakouts and is constantly blowing the zones. 

Elias... always two steps slow on the forecheck.  Couldn't count how many times he was late in as a second forward. 

Miller has been our best forward lately but then gets down and just coasts on the ice. 

Huggy is pretty selfish with his ice time on the power play and on 3 on 3 overtime.  

I wouldn't trade any of them for now, but they all need to be knocked down a peg.  

2 minutes ago, khay said:

When WD was coaching, we sucked but it was understandable because the roster was bad. Sure, it was frustrating that he kept on playing Megna and Chaput but to some degree, it made sense since we had no one.

But now? It's inexcusable. Why everyone starts sucking is a mystery to me. 

There's no chemistry. There's no one willing to go to the hard areas, well except Hoglander.  

And, why did we even get Brad Shaw if he's not going to handle the defence? This tells me there's quite a bit of politics and power struggle going on amongst the coaching staff.

Green gives me the impression he always wants to be right and any contradiction is ignored - this bad movie is on Green & friends

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Maybe not Toffoli. Just as rough over there. Marky and Tanev for sure. That’s life though you move on 

Moving on from Tanev with no replacemwnt was the stupidest move by Benning. Tanev was great with Hughes and filled the RD position.  ow we have to play poolman instead and he sucks while Myers is moved up. Basically downgraded the defense with that move.