The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Winnipeg Jets at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 19, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

meh. Good win but it was about time they did win. Don't mean to be a downer but i think it's too soon to celebrate for this team.

Gonna need to assess the next 10 games to see whether or not this is all has been just a "funk" or if this team is really is just a below-average team.

Good win, your right Jets played previously and canucks should win this one.  If they didn't there's gonna be heads rolling.. keep the winning alive. If  not good fluke win.

1 minute ago, Maginator said:

I'd take OEL @ 7+ rather than Schmidt @ 6.

OEL is a consummate professional. As a fan I can see his leadership on and off the ice. He's also more what the Canucks need than Schmidt.

Schmidt wasn't a good fit here. I don't blame him for both parties wanting to move on. Not a huge deal. Happens all the time.

Oel looked damn good defensively today.  High compete level and plays physical when he needs to.  

Edited by EddieVedder

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

I don't think it's about celebrating one win. Honestly,  my kids sort of enlightened me. It's just a game , but they noticed me being negative,  and my son said " dad,  I thought this was ur team, why are you mad at them? They look sad. That's not going to help them dad". Lol

Sometimes kids help put small things into perspective that can effect bigger things in our lives. 

These dudes know they aren't good enough right now . At least there own fans can root for them to win.  

You got a point there. hmm

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

I don't think it's about celebrating one win. Honestly,  my kids sort of enlightened me. It's just a game , but they noticed me being negative,  and my son said " dad,  I thought this was ur team, why are you mad at them? They look sad. That's not going to help them dad". Lol

Sometimes kids help put small things into perspective that can effect bigger things in our lives. 

These dudes know they aren't good enough right now . At least there own fans can root for them to win.  

I've never had my heart melted on this forum before. 

Here's for new experiences!

15 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Demko robbed Winnipeg at least a half dozen times on blown coverage by his teammates.

So, Greens' main strategy worked tonight - re extend Green !   Highlights confirmed, that Demko played light.  Anyways, take the win and let us enjoy it for tonight !

Edited by ShawnAntoski