The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 21, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

21 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Be honest with yourself. Do you actually have any more &^@#s to give? I know I'm all out. Just here out of habit at this point. Wasn't even upset by the result, I saw it coming 3 minutes in. 

I'm not angry, I'm not bitter, I'm not even really upset at this point. It's entertaining, it's comical, it's embarrassing. 

I'll watch the games and post here, I'm still invested, but I don't expect us to win anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 3

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I really hate bashing Bo, but the team can't have a player that gets so hot and cold all the time. I'd be fine if he was the #3 centre. Just work the PK. 

I know it probably won't happen, but man this team could use Shane Wright. 

This season has completely turned me on him. No fight for team mates..not playing well..looks like going through the motions. 

He has no business being the captain right now. 

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

This season has completely turned me on him. No fight for team mates..not playing well..looks like going through the motions. 

He has no business being the captain right now. 

I think what bothered me. Is how slumped his shoulders were when he was going out on the ice. That was a guy that just didn't have any confidence at all. 

Its awful to see. Honestly they need a new coach. They need someone to get them to work as a unit. 

Edited by Ghostsof1915

24 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Not a popular position but I agree as I don't see Petey as being  a top center leading a Stanley cup team. He and brock  are overrated on here and neither look to be the kind of top 6 performers a serious contender needs. 

i'd say trade boeser but i'd keep petey, he showed he can put up points in the playoffs, he better get it together soon though...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I think what bothered me. Is how slumped his shoulders were when he was going out on the ice. That was a guy that just didn't have any confidence at all. 

Is awful to see. Honestly they need a new coach. They need someone to get them to work as a unit. 

Agree.  Bo looks defeated.

He is a team first guy who has defended his coach and played for him.

This coach is terrible and it is now wrecking our captain.

Fire this terrible coach right now.  Not one more day. Not one more game. Not one more excuse.

• Cheers 4
  • Wat 1

20 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

When was the last time you saw someone cut to the middle and take a shot?

So many low percentage perimeter shots. If you don’t go bar down it’s over the net and out of the zone.

It’s unbelievable we keep trying the same strategies that aren’t working.

but, but, but someone might get "bumped" if they do that and might get an "owie".  That sounds dangerous!

32 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Not a popular position but I agree as I don't see Petey as being  a top center leading a Stanley cup team. He and brock  are overrated on here and neither look to be the kind of top 6 performers a serious contender needs. 

He did well in the playoffs in the Swedish league and in his NHL playoff games 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

4 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Agree.  Bo looks defeated.

He is a team first guy who has defended his coach and played for him.

This coach is terrible and it is now wrecking our captain.

Fire this terrible coach right now.  Not one more day. Not one more game. Not one more excuse.

I'd move the coach before I dumped on Bo. 

As frustrating as his game has been, what do people want him to say? He's not going to publicly come out and $&!# on the team, or publicly undermine the coach. That's just not the kind of person he is. Some might say he's fallen into the Sedin way of giving interviews, but airing dirty laundry in a Canadian market won't do anything but make things worse.

He's better off getting the team's leadership together and approaching management directly. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2