The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov. 24, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Green: “Yeah I think we played a solid 40 minutes there, we battled, got shots through, made some mistakes, you know, their goalie played a good game.”

Horvat: “We need to be better I think we could’ve played better defensively, their goalie was on fire I think. yknow we just need to put it behind us and move forward to the next game”

Boeser: “Yeah I think the boys, you know,  played a great honestly, you know, we just didn’t have the puck luck on our side, you know, Demko was amazing tonight, you know, woulda been ni-ni-nice to pot some goals there but yeah no we just gotta, you know, keep doing what we’re doing and the wins will come”

This is exactly what they are going to say which ducking infuriates me because this organization has no accountability 

Edited by Odd.
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

I've honestly fought for this team and the management. I've tried being supportive and patient but there's only so much a person can take. Bennings drafting was a huge improvement over previous years but this is no longer feasible. It's time to get rid of Benning and Green altogether.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

Green: “Yeah I think we played a solid 40 minutes there, we battled, got shots through, made some mistakes, you know, their goalie played a good game.”

Horvat: “We need to be better I think we could’ve played better defensively, their goalie was on fire I think. yknow we just need to put it behind us and move forward to the next game”

Boeser: “Yeah I think the boys, you know,  played a great honestly, you know, we just didn’t have the puck luck on our side, you know, Demko was amazing tonight, you know, woulda been ni-ni-nice to pot some goals there but yeah no we just gotta, you know, keep doing what we’re doing and the wins will come”

Me: yeah, we &^@#ing sucked. Again. 

6 minutes ago, Maginator said:

Sadly unless we go 0-5 on this roadtrip, Green is here to stay.

Why is the team I cheer for like this?

I don't think so.  Even if we go 1-4 I think we will make the change.  

Put Green out of his misery. Then let's see which one of our core players has a spine and starts playing well.

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

That must be the final nail in the coffin for Green. It just has to be. If not, it’s a clear sign from management to us fans that we are giving up. 

Hell of a message to send to the players too.  They still have 60+ games to play and know they are the worst team i  the league with no cavalry coming.  

• Cheers 1