The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Evander Kane, Logan Shaw

1 hour ago, Me_ said:

I don’t care about the allegations and that is the point. 

Horvat Pettersson Boeser Hugues Höglander and Podkolzin are all in their early 20’s and don’t have allegations of wrongdoing against them now you see what I’m trying to say here?

You can count on two hands how many current NHL players have allegations against them; Kane is one of them.

I don’t care,  and I’m not making any comparisons.  But you are.

you just did again.

And you seem to use the allegations as conviction or to pass your own personal judgement on another human being.

As far as Covid protocols, other athletes have been skeptical themselves,  taken it to , and crossed the line.. with what mandates their employment requires.

im working with guys right now who are unvaccinated,.  And I don’t care..

like I told them,.  You really risk the chance of harming yourself by not taking it.

5 hours ago, Me_ said:

Did you just pull the race card and then said you’re not pulling the race card?

Spectacular.

5 hours ago, SilentSam said:

It actually works both ways in that city,.  
 The racism actually cancels itself out,. 
thank you .

2 hours ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Atlanta Demographics · Black or African American: 50.95% · White: 40.90% :unsure:

2 hours ago, Me_ said:

Dude doesn’t to know what he’s talking about.

I was trying to explain that the racial tension in the city of Atlanta was high from both races..  can’t pull the race card on that.

so I’m off by 10% ..  

well , I guess you guys are astronauts or sumpthin’ ..

Moon Landing Astronaut GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by SilentSam

2 hours ago, Screw said:

Is there a worse human in the NHL than Kane?

We burned Bertuzzi to the ground here..

and then if there was anything left,  we seemed to be happy to watch him rot.

No sinners here. 

maybe scrutinize the Canuck Fanbase and Journalism a little harder.

everyone seems to carry the lies.

anywonder why players don’t want to come here?

w’d be lucky,  to have Kane here at such a low risk..  one worth dumping if he did not get his personal life together..  but his game may just speak for itself..  really it should.

This is not a church sport..  it’s a cult.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

you may be right, but if he is getting custody of a child that must mean the mom is off the walls bat $&!# crazy and unfit to raise a child at this time hence the evaluation she is undertaking or 2 Kane has been thoroughly checked out and deemed to be a "fit" parent capable or being a single parent( he must have some sort of plan in place considering his occupation he won't be around much for his kid during the hockey season)

Or that the court is making a mistake and believing lies. When it comes to child custody they’re definitely fallible and it’s not hard to fall into trap thinking that a millionaire can take care of a child better than someone without money. There’s the possibility that neither the mom or dad are capable of raising their child, but that Kane is the better of the two. Another potential problem with the ruling is that the rich can afford the best lawyers. When do you ever see wealthy people face consequences for their actions? It’s rare at best. I would highly advise against taking a child custody ruling as merit or lack thereof upon those involved’s character.

For me there’s too much smoke for there not to be fire. People seem to forget his falsified COVID vaccination papers in this debate, which is a verified fact and shows poor character/decision making ability. I don’t want Kane even if they paid us.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, JM_ said:

So here's a question: if bringing in Kane meant we got the last playoff spot, would you still be against it?

If we make the playoffs with Kane, i'd at least be able to think he's not a locker room cancer anymore. But as a person outside of hockey. I think he still has lots of learning to do. He's not gonna change over night, but if he puts the work in, keeps his name clean around town, and his team mates like him...then no i'm not against it. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Damn looks like some team is gonna get Kane for 1.75mil cap hit. Low risk high reward if he can straighten out his life. As for custody of the child, I rather give it to Kane than his wife who aborted a human life and lied/pretended she didn't. Given she's throwing so much rumors about Kane betting against his team doing whatever she can to ruin his career to strengthen her case and so far all proven false. I'll lean towards she's more bat sh!t crazy than Kane is. 

• Like 1