The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Evander Kane, Logan Shaw

3 hours ago, gurn said:

Yes.

I wouldn't take him for free.

If the Canucks acquire him, it renders all the talk about character, good people, to be just bs. It would turn the organization into liars.

The Canucks pick this moron up, and I'm no longer a fan, and I'll start looking for another team to follow.

I wouldn't worry about it, Gurn.  No way Benning (or Aqua) would bring this player, with all his drama and questionable behaviour, into the hostile shores of Vancouver.

1 hour ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Evander Kane playing against the Abby tonight when previously it was reported he wouldn't. Wonder if the canucks asked to watch him play to see where he is at. 

Doubt he's double vaxed.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

image.jpeg.76864b5350b434fc4c0da0f61e7550d2.jpeg

Pretty sure that was aimed at 20 Cent.

1 hour ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Fixed.  Pretty tough to cheer for another team. Hopefully it doesn't resort to such craziness though.

If the Canucks bring this waste of oxygen, it will be very easy for me to cheer for another team as I would lose all respect for the organization that allows the worthless piece of garbage to disgrace it. 

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Pretty sure that was aimed at 20 Cent.

If the Canucks bring this waste of oxygen, it will be very easy for me to cheer for another team as I would lose all respect for the organization that allows the worthless piece of garbage to disgrace it. 

Well now you have the rest of us hoping to get Kane on the team….

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Theres a rumor floating out there pittsburgh is in serious talk with Sharks on a 3 way deal 2 team retaining 50% each 

that would be quite the bargain.... unless Kane wrecks the room. So much depends on if he turns his head around.

30 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Theres a rumor floating out there pittsburgh is in serious talk with Sharks on a 3 way deal 2 team retaining 50% each 

Is that rumour from me posting the trade idea earlier in the thread?  :)

I have been right more than some of the websites floating around,

14 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

Interesting.  

There's a few future hall of famers who will either cement his legacy as a POS or pick him up and smarten him up

If anything our bringing in new coaching staff lessens our likelihood of making roster moves any time soon imo, particularly without a GM or president in place. What I figure they'll do is try and get an accurate gauge of where our current players are at under a competent coaching staff as opposed to moving pieces in and out. 

But none of us really know, it'll be interesting. 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

If anything our bringing in new coaching staff lessens our likelihood of making roster moves any time soon imo, particularly without a GM or president in place. What I figure they'll do is try and get an accurate gauge of where our current players are at under a competent coaching staff as opposed to moving pieces in and out. 

But none of us really know, it'll be interesting. 

Yeah process of elimination now. If the team falters with a coach like this than we know the team as a whole is incapable and serious changes need to be made. Roster reconstruction will be needed.

I still have my concerns with the defense corp and bottom 6 even with an experienced coach but maybe the offense snaps out of the funk and can help Demko carry us to victories.