The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Bo Horvat Trade/Contract Talks

HOFsedins

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Maybe Demko? Guess they might be thinking more long-term towards contention. 

They were rumors the Canucks worry demko’s off season surgery may hinder him from getting back to last years form

Essentially passing off the hot potato onto someone else 

Just now, billabong said:

They were rumors the Canucks worry demko’s off season surgery may hinder him from getting back to last years form

Essentially passing off the hot potato onto someone else 

Then we need Askarov or Wallstedt.

24 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Well yeah, it's obvious Martin and Delia are good to go.

Silvos has been playing lights out.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Demko go ..  could be the next Schneider.

Something rattled him before the injury ,.   This isn’t just about the injury.

What I don't really get is JR said "we believe we have given it our best shot" to re-sign Bo.

Is the ball in Bo's court? Is he stalling to make a decision? Maybe JR needs to give Bo a deadline, and then bench him until he decides. 

Or, is JR going to take another run at a contract with Bo? And if so, didn't they already give it their best shot?

Demko to Ottawa for 23 first and JBD

Bo for this ready now C and 1st + hopefully more but just get it done please lol

Schenn for 2nd at least 

Draft day... we have:

3 1st 

2 2nd 

Gives us the ability to have assets with the most possible value. We could really choose to flip some and bring in even more good young ready now players maybe ramonov style.

Don't ask me what's the goalie plan... I really like silovs since draft day but we should not rush him at all

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

What I don't really get is JR said "we believe we have given it our best shot" to re-sign Bo.

Is the ball in Bo's court? Is he stalling to make a decision? Maybe JR needs to give Bo a deadline, and then bench him until he decides. 

Or, is JR going to take another run at a contract with Bo? And if so, didn't they already give it their best shot?

I think Kuz re-signing more or less killed that possibility. Canucks have no cap and can't afford the draft capital to move guys. Horvat is gone, just a matter of what we get back. If anything.

• Cheers 1