The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | Saturday, December 4th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PST | CBC, SN

Rate this topic

goalie13

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I'm talking Millers stick shadow and Motte's hit that every other team does all game long.

No coincidence that Sidney has a chat (where he probably promises an autographed stick for the ref's wife) and the next period everything's a call.

Motte hit him from behind and miller stuck his stick in the guys skates 

i would never stick up for nhl refs but reffing is not an issue tonight 

I think it's time we actually get serious about the woes of ownership and the personell they employ. Everybody talks about all of the years that Jim Benning has been employed with little success and how awful the rebuild has been under Green, but let's face it, there's somebody else that deserves to be fired way quicker than these two. 

That's right. Our DJ is absolutely killing this team. Whatever happened to the classic hockey songs? Instead we are forced to listen to this garbage and enough is enough. 

It's no wonder the boys refuse to score when they have to listen to our insufferable goal songs!

#fireDJ!

12 minutes ago, viking mama said:

The refs SHOULD bebaware that the ‘dive’ is certainly an option & a part of opposing teams’ game plans, when the Canucks’ PK is the worst in the league.

It has to be, the Canucks don’t play well enough usually to draw penalties.

We had 2 delay of game penalties. Everything else was legit. These BC refs are favouring the Canucks big time, considering what we’re putting forth on the ice.