The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 10, 2021 Winnipeg Jets (13-9-2-2) @ Vancouver Canucks (10-15-1-1) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet.

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Pettersson looks like he has lost all his offensive ability. Can’t handle a puck or make a pass. He is a totally different player this year. His skating is the worse part. He has no speed at all anymore. He never was fast but he just looks a whole lot slower. It’s regressed quite a bit. He needs a strength and power skating coach next summer. This is more than a blip at this point. I am not sure he will get back to form this year. Hard when you don’t have enough time to build muscle. 

He's having a bad year. As William Nylander did 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

I feel like if Bruce was coach at preseason we would probably still have either Gadjovich or Mac. Maybe even both. Sorry still not over it…

I think that would be the case with literally any actual NHL coach.  Green caused permanent long-term damage to the franchise with his nepotism and lack of professionalism.  The BS he pulled was simply unforgivable.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I feel like if Bruce was coach at preseason we would probably still have either Gadjovich or Mac. Maybe even both. Sorry still not over it…

I hear what you're saying, and while I like those guys I'm not losing sleep over them being gone. Here's to hoping all the old leaves that blew away will be making space for more spritely individuals one day soon.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1