The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14, 2021 Columbus Blue Jackets (14-11-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (12-15-2) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

How will we possibly have time to call up players if they don’t get the tests back till 6? We gotta assume there will be multiple positive tests coming.

Theres no way this game is happening tonight.

Irfaan Gaffar tweeted he senses more positive tests coming. Maybe some players showing symptoms? 

• Sad 2

I've read best defense is to be fully vaxed and then get covid. Apparently it's a much milder infection vs being non vaxed and one's  body builds the best possible defense if you were already fully vaxed and then got covid..

Omicron is supposedly very mild and spreads like a wold fire. It's very easy to catch.. 

This variant might be nature's booster shot.. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I've read best defense is to be fully vaxed and then get covid. Apparently it's a much milder infection vs being non vaxed and one's  body builds the best possible defense if you were already fully vaxed and then got covid..

Omicron is supposedly very mild and spreads like a wold fire. It's very easy to catch.. 

This variant might be nature's booster shot.. 

Source?

4 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Irfaan Gaffar tweeted he senses more positive tests coming. Maybe some players showing symptoms? 

This new omicron is a very fast spreading variant.  And vaccines apparently help very little against it.. it's mostly very mild. But it spreads fast..

He's likely to be right in this assessment..

I've been tested 3 times since last Tuesday.. at hospital.  I've been talking to nurses about it. 

Lots more positive tests are very likely but the disease is supposedly very mild compared to Delta variant..

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Ajax- said:

Source?

Regarding being fully vaxed then getting covid and having best defense for your body...

Joe Rogan podcast with Dr Sanjay Gupta.

Regarding omicron being very fast spreading but comparatively mild....

Every news source in the world is reporting that.. 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Funny you say that. Me and my brother in law were going to go to a game this year. I was pushing to get tickets but he wanted to wait. We would have needed flights and hotels. We didn’t end up buying tickets. Wanna know what game it was gonna be…

Last game vs Pittsburgh :lol:

I got tix for Flames Mar 30 and Sabres the night after. I have yet to book my flights. it would be best to just drive.

• Cheers 1