The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Jan. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

Who knows maybe the Panthers tired themselves out scoring 6 goals on the Oil.

Hah don’t count on it…

We’re playing a goalie that has 3 career games. They’re gonna be throwing everything at the net.

Best chance we have is to forecheck like crazy and hope that we can wear them down and keep the puck in their end a lot.

Edited by DeNiro

42 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

No Halak, no Horvat, no Miller, no Demko, not sure if Garland will be back

Tall order against the NHL's top team

They should just bring up some tough guys from the farm. If we gonna lose at least send a message we aint gonna roll over and die

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

They should just bring up some tough guys from the farm. If we gonna lose at least send a message we aint gonna roll over and die

Florida gotta be licking their chops for tomorrow's game. Could be a blow out. 7-1? 

2 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

Florida gotta be licking their chops for tomorrow's game. Could be a blow out. 7-1? 

No no no. They are too tired from scoring 6-0 on the Oil. Spencer is going to be hot and do that backup goalie thingy that happens to the Canucks all the time

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Nah, play who we have

It'll be a good measuring stick, if there's a chance we go into next season without Miller we'll need to see what Elias and Co can do

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

No no no. They are too tired from scoring 6-0 on the Oil. Spencer is going to be hot and do that backup goalie thingy that happens to the Canucks all the time

jeez. i forgot they spanked the Oilers that badly tonight. 

I guess things could be worse here in Van. We could be Edmonton. Those guys are free falling. 

6 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

jeez. i forgot they spanked the Oilers that badly tonight. 

I guess things could be worse here in Van. We could be Edmonton. Those guys are free falling. 

7 losses in a row and people here @J.I.A.H.N want to trade them players to help them win because you know picks. Yuck!

• Haha 1