The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday, February 12, 2022 Toronto Maple Leafs (30-11-3) @ Vancouver Canucks (21-21-6) at 4:00 on SportsNet, NHL Network, TVAS and SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

What channel will it be shown? CBC is showing olympic games, city tv vancouver is showing the winnipeg game. I dont have sportsnet

From CDC:

CANUCKS VS MAPLE LEAFS PREVIEW

TV: Sportsnet

Radio: SN650

Also found this:

Saturday, February 12.
Game Time (ET) TV
Maple Leafs @ Canucks 7:00 PM NHL Network, SN, TVAS

(I will amend the GDT v/v CBC programming.)

You don't have Sportsnet?

HTF do you watch Canucks games?

• Haha 3

• Goal:thecup changed the title to [GDT] Saturday, February 12, 2022 Toronto Maple Leafs (30-11-3) @ Vancouver Canucks (21-21-6) at 4:00 on SportsNet, NHL Network, TVAS and SNP650AM

All the betting lines are going with Toronto BUT:  Rogers Arena has been a house of Horrors for the Leafs for several years as they have gone just 2-14 in their last 16 games here. Note that this series has been dominated by the home team as the road team is just 3-23 in the last 26 meetings and because I'm going to the game and they (almost) never lose when I go! (Ha)

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Chris12345 said:

Yes my favorite!

What's everyone eatn/drinkn?

Tiramisu and coffee was for breakfast.

Lunch is salmon with rice.

Dinner will probably be kombucha, chocolate, and some food that I haven't decided on, but it's definitely kombucha and chocolate.  I did buy the family size tiramisu, so I may have another piece. 

• Vintage 3