The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks @ Canucks l Feb. 19/22 @ 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

Bruce didn’t have the boys ready to go. I wonder when he is going to start hearing criticism, because its been a free ride for him thus far.

Well color me disappointed. I thought canucks would come out flying tonight. At this point, youd have to look at the players who didnt get up for the game rather than the coach. 

The way we are looking, it's going to make JR and co's job easier to move out bodies at the deadline. 

This was pretty much as much win game as it gets and we didnt show up. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well considering it was 5-2 and you were trying to enjoy that. This team just doesn’t have drive. It’s always lacked a will to win at all costs. They play like they want things to come easy. It’s just built wrong.

Nah I just wanted to enjoy a Petey goal, separate from the rest of the mess ;)

Just now, Muttley said:

it-gets-better.gif

Just a wee setback.  :angry:  Better next game.  Maybe something to pump the tires still in this one.

Ya but they are playing Seattle. They win and people get excited about playoffs again. They think a win against the kraken means they are a playoff team. The thing I worry about is the fact we have such a easy schedule that it gives everyone the impression we are better than we actually are. That we don’t need to make moves. Which is so far from the truth. I really don’t want to hear from the players in post game. Ya we need to be better. That it’s unacceptable. Thats all we ever hear. They will learn from this and they don’t/won’t.

2 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

No criticism for him until/unless his record drops below .500 with our guys. He's still way above that and most nights our team looks way better than it did under TG

If the special teams keep tracking like this he'll take heat there before getting a chance to get under  .500