The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Andrei Kuzmenko

5 hours ago, BobbyClarke said:

I’ve been to Edmonton a few times. Seriously, the only people who could say they like living there have never been outside of Alberta. Even Prince George is a waaay more appealing city.

Laying to boots to two cities (one city and one town, actually) in a single post.  Nice efficiency and economic use of posts.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GB5 said:

Elitist much?

I Iive in the interior and travel regularly throughout western Canada.

Quite honestly I find Vancouver one of the least livable and least affordable cities in the west but that is my opinion. I won't run it down though because it is home to the Canucks and respect other's opinions who love it.

Wut?  Someone is actually taking a fact and calling it an opinion?  Where am I?  I thought the CDC is where opinions are considered facts and facts are considered irrelevant? 

Who are you @GB5?  Am I in some parallel universe where up is down? black is white? right is wrong? left is right?  Someone please help me come back to the real CDC!!!!  Help!!!

2 hours ago, GB5 said:

Elitist much?

I Iive in the interior and travel regularly throughout western Canada.

Quite honestly I find Vancouver one of the least livable and least affordable cities in the west but that is my opinion. I won't run it down though because it is home to the Canucks and respect other's opinions who love it.

least livable/affordable sure if you are in the low income category but for the hockey players not an issue.

Vancouver vs Edmonton

warm winter vs extremem cold winter

nice mild summer vs extreme hot summer

haven't been back to edmonton in a while now but i'm pretty sure there's more high end fancy restaurant in vancouver vs edmonton if he like to eat nice. but affordablility is not for everyone.

there's prolly more stuff u can do around town on days off vs edmonton too

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So Edmonton took Kuzmenko to Joey Restaurant and Vancouver took him to Blue Water and probably Elisa. 

I'm pretty sure Kuzmenko enjoyed the dining experience much more here in Vancouver.  Could be the determining factor really...

Joeys vs Elisa hahaha oh ya all our Joeys are nicer too.. 

the only way he chooses Edmonton is if they sold him on Pp spot and chance to cash IN BIG on pp year 1.

• Upvote 1

So Edmonton took Kuzmenko to Joey Restaurant and Vancouver took him to Blue Water and probably Elisa. 

I'm pretty sure Kuzmenko enjoyed the dining experience much more here in Vancouver.  Could be the determining factor really...

If really true about Joey as Edmonton's best restaurant, his agent would've probably said to him "alright, we gotta get the F out of this S-hole quick!!"

• Haha 2

Well.. As long as the tour avoided downtown east side, we should have a real good shot!! 

24 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

Please specify the "comfortability"!

Weather? Scenary? Food? Legacy? Possible linemates?? 

Foreseeable cap space on a young team riding out a few bad decisions by the old management? Canucks can easily afford his next contract next season. Doubt he puts up a ppg and demands huge dollar.. imo 

1 hour ago, RakuRaku said:

Please specify the "comfortability"!

Weather? Scenary? Food? Legacy? Possible linemates?? 

Maybe comfort in the sense that they don't expect him to produce like a top six right off the bat. Almost everywhere else he goes will come with the expectation that he produces immediately or else he's out of the lineup. The Canucks can offer him time to adjust while still giving him meaningful minutes. 

Edited by JC2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JC2 said:

Maybe comfort in the sense that they don't expect him to produce like a top six right off the bat. Almost everywhere else he goes will come with the expectation that he produces immediately or else he's out of the lineup. The Canucks can offer him time to adjust while still giving him meaningful minutes. 

That and we have a player's coach who is offensive minded.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, McBackup said:

Every city craps all over others. I was in Calgary last week and people there were running down Vancouver. It’s not unique to here, but whenever it gets brought up, even in a playful way like in this thread about our rivals, somebody inevitably complains about “ELiTiSm”

I was in San Antonio this week and everyone was crapping on Trudeau. Cuban Lyft driver told me he heard he was related to Castro. Lol 

• Haha 2

In Vancouver he has the chance to be the star

when he makes a mistake we have a goaltender that will cover it up in Edmonton it’ll be a goal and a minus. 

So Does he want to sign elc and show the league what he can do or what mcdavid can do. 
If he goes to edm he should get use to this  “well he is playing with mcbaby and drieyes”

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

6 hours ago, the_impersonator13 said:

I was in San Antonio this week and everyone was crapping on Trudeau. Cuban Lyft driver told me he heard he was related to Castro. Lol 

Down there they think we live in igloos. Down there they want to arm teachers with pistols to prevent school shootings. Down there they have Ted (Cancun) Cruz, to look after them.

• Vintage 1