The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday March 9 Montreal Canadians (15-34-7) @ Vancouver Canucks (28-23-6) Rogers Arena 7:30 pm Pacific Time (GMT-8) SNPTV & 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Muttley said:

:mad:  Indeed! Hopefully Bruce has the team prepared for the all out run to the promise land. That seven and oh start was epic. Be a shame to waste it, no?  

Gotta stay focused every shift from this point forward.

We’d be the best team in the pacific if we had Bruce here since the beginning of the year. Calgary is on pace for 109 points. The Canucks under Boudreau are on pace for 112 points for a full season. 

If the Canucks play as well as they have under Boudreau for the remaining 25 games, we should finish 7th/8th in the west. Possibly 3rd in the pacific.  In my honest but biased opinion, the Canucks are one of the best teams in the league for the last 32 games. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Make up one game a week.

End of Mar, hopefully at the wild card spot. 

Dallas and Nashville are actually playing better and have a better points% than Vegas.  So 3rd in the pacific is actually closer to being reached than the wildcard spots as it currently sits. I’m hoping we can keep it up and slide into that spot. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

Dallas and Nashville are actually playing better and have a better points% than Vegas.  So 3rd in the pacific is actually closer to being reached than the wildcard spots as it currently sits. I’m hoping we can keep it up and slide march right into that spot. 

Whoever said that win 7 and we could still be out of a playoff spot is out to lunch.

We might not win all 7 but we very well might be in a playoff spot after these 7.

And, when we do get into the playoffs, we will be stomping on the terrors.

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

I believe we have 3 games left against VGK. That puts us in control of our destiny still. 
They haven’t been great either. I guess Eichel brought his Buffalo with him. 

Lehner is no Fleury, and they've been struggling to score goals again sound familiar? I hope Demko breaks them again :lol:

1 hour ago, Frozen Water Walker said:

This is the game I have been waiting for, the boys have a chance to get into the positive in goal differential, a stat that should not be ignored.

It will be the first time in a very long time they can say that, once you have a positive in that stat anything can happen, tonight is the night to make it happen.

GCG 

They were positive by one I believe before the drubbing by the devils

Would have been an easy win a few weeks ago but the Habs have been one of the hottest teams lately, as have the Canucks. This is going to be a hard-fought, good game but surely we'll want it more - especially with Dallas and Vegas losing yesterday.

6-2 Canucks let's put them back in their place.

• Like 1