The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New Jersey Devils at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 15, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

50 minutes ago, PuckFather said:

Am I the only one who wants to punch Jack Hughes so badly?

:emot-parrot:

He seems super cocky.

He’s like that rich kid who you went to school with who just had everything so easy.

Well guess what Jackie boy, tonight mommy’s got a new favourite son! :emot-parrot:

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

JT Miller is also only 2 points off Ryan Kesler's best season of his career...and he's played 23 fewer games than Kesler did during that season at this point...and he's less than 10 points back of Henrik Sedin's 3rd best season and 12 points back of Daniel Sedin's 2nd best season.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

But, but that first round JB gave up... Lol

Was Shakir Mukhamadullin, defence, 20 years old. Has spent three quiet seasons in the KHL with Ufa Slavat Yulayev. All JT has done in that time is put up 191 points in 181 games. I think we can claim this one as a win.

Edited by Curmudgeon
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Last 15 games:

JT Miller - 29 points

Jonathan Huberdeau - 23 points

Connor McDavid - 22 points

Leon Draisaitl - 18 points

JT Miller is CURRENTLY the best player in the NHL.  It's not even close.  Points, faceoffs, PK, PP, defensive game, leader.  He can do it all.  

What a great player. 

He's been the apple of my eye since he arrived on the Nucks.

JT Miller, you make this bishop proud

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, aznmonk said:

If Benning fired green. He would of still had a job.  It was a new voice, that ignited the room. 

I think considering there's a goalie deadlock where we are scared to let Demko sit out a game in so Halak can't start and the team can't do anything about it because of Halak's NMC. 

Nah Benning had to get fired. Because for some reason Benning though it was a good idea to give a back up goalie (even if it's Halak) a NMC. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

I agree with Quinn, Jack looked special tonight. In a couple years that kid will be the real deal. 
The acceleration and ability to play at pace is fantastic. Shifty like his older brother but faster and can shoot the puck. 
Will be curious to see what Luke is like, that family has something special, if they only had size…

• Like 1