The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks l Saturday, March 19/22 l 7:00 pm PT - GO CANUCKS

Rate this topic

-DLC-

5 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Too bad he passed on tchuck or however you spell his name.   Would be nice to have another 70 pointer on the team.    Calgary almost has four 30 goal scorers.   

I tried to rationalize that pick for years.  Even defended it at times.  But if you take thirty gms and give them that fifth pick I suspect 28 or 29 would take Tkachuk .

Gms’s miss on picks all the time.  So it could be excusable..  but Whats not excusable is letting  three pillar players in marky , Tanev, edler walk for nothing.  Was the bubble playoffs that valuable - obviously not. 

that’s why imho they can’t lose out on getting assets right now for Miller. 

Edited by Darius
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, N4ZZY said:

I can't watch the game tonight, but why the comment? Is it specifically how he's playing tonight?

Man, this team just isn't good enough. How is JT playing? Bo? Demko? Hughes? 

Demko amazing … that’s it , period 

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

I'm pretty sure he would be amenable to a move this season.  He no doubt sees how far this team is from being competitive. 

ironically, not as far as people think if the right Miller trade comes about, as opposed to if they want to re-sign him

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I don’t wanna see Boeser a Canucks after Monday. Love the guy but his game sucks period. I don’t know what happened to him 

I really like Boeser too.  He seems really chill in his press conferences. 

• Like 1

Just now, N4ZZY said:

I can't watch the game tonight, but why the comment? Is it specifically how he's playing tonight?

Man, this team just isn't good enough. How is JT playing? Bo? Demko? Hughes? 

Not specifically this game. But pretty much the whole season has been a disappointment. He doesn’t shoot like he use to and somehow I think he’s actually slower. We need to be a fast team going forward 

1 minute ago, Darius said:

I tried to rationalize that pick for years.  Even defended it at times.  But if you take thirty gms and give them that fifth pick I suspect 28 or 29 would take Tkachuk .

Gms’s miss on picks all the time.  So it could be excusable..  but Whats not excusable is letting  three pillar players in marky , Tanev, edler walk for nothing.  Was the bubble playoffs that valuable - obviously not. 

that’s why imho they can’t lose out on being assets right now for Miller. 

Depends completely on what is being offered.