The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 24 Vancouver Canucks (31-26-8) @ Minnesota Wild (37-20-4) at Xcel Energy Center 5:00 PDST on SNPTV & 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

Man wild fans are lucky. I wish our team played the way they do. Bunch of big guys that rough you up every chance they get. I want to see calgary and minny play in the playoffs

Yeah, to bad one team has to win.

3 minutes ago, Muttley said:

If the Mild keep going after Demko the way they have, poking and jabbing at every close in play, I can see the scrums intensifying to the point of becoming brawls.

Horvat, Miller, Myers, Schenn, maybe a couple others could all get right into it.  

This reminds me a bit of the bubble games.  That's ok.

Yeah this would be good for the team. Let's see what they're like when they get challenged physically. 

Didnt see much from Boeser again when he got knocked over. 

Lockwood will be a good guy to get into the club. I'd also like to see Arsenault rewarded with a few games and an NHL contract. 

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

It happens way to much with him. So hard when you give the other team goals they don't deserve.

He makes a bonehead play every game. At least he got this one out of the way early.

4 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Yeah this would be good for the team. Let's see what they're like when they get challenged physically. 

Didnt see much from Boeser again when he got knocked over. 

Lockwood will be a good guy to get into the club. I'd also like to see Arsenault rewarded with a few games and an NHL contract. 

He never saw a fight he didn't like and wanted to join.  Love his compete level.  Fast too

Edited by Googlie
  • Cheers 1