The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 24 Vancouver Canucks (31-26-8) @ Minnesota Wild (37-20-4) at Xcel Energy Center 5:00 PDST on SNPTV & 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, -Moose said:

Alright, calm down

What do you propose as an alternative to force the league to hold these pieces of **** accountable for criminal negligence?  The NHL fines teams for asking for honest officiating so I'm not sure what alternative the team has left short of intimidating the refs to at leas pretend have some respect for the sport.

Gotta say. more impressed with Halak than Demko, as of late.  Thanks Demmer, but maybe it's time you sit for a while in favour of Halak  You need a break after being the sole reason we won a lot of games.  We're outshooting the Wild but you're not closing the door. 

Edited by CanucksFan8353
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CanucksFan8353 said:

Gotta say. more impressed with Halak than Demko, as of late.  Thanks Demmer, but maybe it's time you sit for a while in favour of Halak  You need a break after being the sole reason we won a lot of games.

.850 isn't winning us any games.  Demko is costing us.  Maybe he needs to go?

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

All Aquilini has to do is call Gary Bettman a corrupt bitch and he will be Vancouver’s hero.

A lawsuit for criminal negligence might also be a winner.  Allowing these refs to disgrace the sport with impunity creates a massive safety issue for players.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, LionofJudah said:

I dont normally hate on the refs but these past two games have been horrendous :sick: who shat in their porridge?

They don't ref, They game manage with clear bias. Not just us, Every game always has 1 favorite. It's been pretty obviously the florida teams are some of the favorite favorites however

Bettman is such dog water

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

Gotta say. more impressed with Halak than Demko, as of late.  Thanks Demmer, but maybe it's time you sit for a while in favour of Halak  You need a break after being the sole reason we won a lot of games.

:picard:

This game is a great example of what the Nux lack in terms of grit and size mixed with speed. We have heart, but take too much of a beating some games.

Really hope we can make some adds this offseason to address this. Gets my blood boiling seeing the boys pushed around. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Darius said:

and here i thought the flames had the most douche bags in the league

Flames are whiners but dont have that many dirty players (Tkachuk obviously dirty as fck though)

Bruins are by far the worst b/c they pay the salary of that criminal sewer rat

Wild coming in at a close second

I have a feeling they went after Schenn in the beginning to try to take Hughes off the ice for 5 minutes - take Schenn off, there goes Hughes' partner, so Hughes is sidelined.

Just dirty.