The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 12, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I know its been said many games before... but deep down, I think we ALL know this is it.  If the Canucks lose this, it is definitely all over.  6 points back of Vegas would be impossible to make up in such a short period of time. 

Win this one though, and there is honestly a glimmer of hope.  2 points back of Vegas, and LA Kings free-falling gives the Canucks a really serious shot at the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I know its been said many games before... but deep down, I think we ALL know this is it.  If the Canucks lose this, it is definitely all over.  6 points back of Vegas would be impossible to make up in such a short period of time. 

Win this one though, and there is honestly a glimmer of hope.  2 points back of Vegas, and LA Kings free-falling gives the Canucks a really serious shot at the playoffs.

LA plays a back to back as well - they have chicago tonight which they can probably beat, but theyre gonna hit Colorado when they're tired

Chances LA wins both of these games is pretty slim. 

We're in it. 

I think tonight is the closest thing to a playoff game we have had in quite some time. I am on the fence about attending the game. Been to some really disappointing ones this year like the Islanders 5-0 lead. Given the stakes I am nervous. 

It is a longshot to get in and I should just enjoy watching them play and develop - but that fraction of hope remains. 

Kev 

8 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

Tonight is gonna be huge. I keep holding on to this faint hope we might make it, but the realist in me knows the odds are not in our favour. I'm hoping for a miracle but not holding my breath.

I'm the same... I've been taking it game by game.  Tonight is different for me though.  I feel it is truly a must win Game 7 situation.  If they lose tonight, it really is gonna be over.  Even if nothing else happens, the Canucks would be 6 points back of Dallas, LV, and LA.  There's just no way that there are enough games left to make up those margins.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

stupid strata council......grrrrr !!!!

lived here for 8 years and EVERY time they have a must attend strata meeting, it's canucks game night. 

That cough you’ve just developed sounds a lot like that nasty virus going around. Might be best if you didn’t attend… wouldn’t want to get anyone sick.

• Vintage 1