The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 14, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, CanucksJay said:

Can we add Nash to the list of teams that might fall apart? 

They are tied in pts and game with the stars.... 

Especially when you look at their remaining schedule.

Other than the Hawks and the Yotes those are all tough teams. 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Podz isn't a locker room cancer.

Yah, don’t ever confuse Podz for a league enabled-cheat & head/shot/master like Mark Messier.

Messier was mis-cast as a team-captain in VAN, as he spent far more time outta our fair city than in it - while he had that role. A core-bustin’ arse, who could never earn the respect of half his teammates due to what they had witnessed him do & get away with in the 1994 SC play-offs, and that final series game 6 in particular. Dodging suspensions - only because he was an entitled O-6 Ranger, all day long. Reputed for rule-breaking with blind-side elbows, he was never honourable enough to be an Olympian, either. 

Podz has heaps more talent, character, loyalty, skill & honour than ^THAT guy. 

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, brilac said:

How are they doing?  I think it was Opening Day for the Mariners or it is going to be Opening Day or Opening Day was the other day.  One or the other. 

They are doing alright just lost though. The older I get the more I like ball.

Do you go to Mariners games?

Edited by Chris12345

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

I've had a lifelong hatred of Russian hockey players but Podz is just so humble. He's already my favorite Russian player ever.

The most exciting hockey player we ever had was also Russian Rocket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Isn't it obvious? We could get some picks and prospects for him.  Who knows, one of them could turn into a player like JT Miller.

It’s obvious that JT Miller is a superstar and a 100 point player.  You don‘t trade a 100 point player.  Teams spend decades looking for a 100 point player.  

• Like 2