The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - CBC, SN, CITY - 7:00 PM PT

Rate this topic

cleowin

1 minute ago, quattrobaj said:

I just knew it.. when media and Bruce starts saying big praises about Petey (granted he was playing well), he turns invisible for the biggest game to date.  Still can't believe they haven't split him up from Boeser.. you can't have 2 both invisible men together.  

I blame Brock for EP tonight. Brock missed several passes to Petey. Transition is way to slow though middle ice with Brock. 

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Who cares we’re weak on the right side with him.

You can’t pay 6 million for a guy that can’t do anything in the offensive zone and is only good half the time in his own zone.

I think we’re stuck with him unless we retain. 

Just now, Angry Goose said:

It hasnt been the greatest night puck luck wise for Meyers but lets not rip in the guy for playing atrocious.  “Worst” is a poor choice of words

I've been ripping on Myers all season lol

He is a part of the problem this team has. Last game and tonight's game really showed what I have been saying all year and last year.

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, quattrobaj said:

I just knew it.. when media and Bruce starts saying big praises about Petey (granted he was playing well), he turns invisible for the biggest game to date.  Still can't believe they haven't split him up from Boeser.. you can't have 2 both invisible men together.  

Biggest game? Team probably realized they were done couple of games ago.