The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kraken Tuesday, Apr. 26/22 @ 7:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, DeNiro said:

Boudreau will likely be part of the conversations for who should stay and who should go.

If this is some of these players auditions for next season we’re gonna have a lot of turnover.

Play hard till the end playoffs or no playoffs. These fans lid good money to see you.

Maybe, but I'm not convinced he'll be back

I think there's a good chance Al wants his own guy, or that Boudreau goes with a different opportunity 

Stay or go though, it's been fun having him  

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Yikes.

These past 2 almost 3 Covid seasons  have been extraordinarily hard on the ‘Nucks and their revenue stream through the fans.., I cannot fault them / as US market teams had far more support, rule contravention tricks, and the money to ride out this mess. 

Just hope Lady Karma starts to pay her reserved dues in luck back to our ‘Nucks within the next season or two. Cheers!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redline said:

Unfortunately I think they are serious.. 

Well I haven't followed the whole convo, but I will say that if the discussion is about minor hockey those arenas can get pretty garbage. I had to toss coaches and parents out in my day. Don't think I could be bothered to ref minor or junior these days as people have gotten progressively $&!#tier over the decades.  

Once you get to the NHL though ya gotta toughen up a bit as a stripe. 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

6 points in 7 games including tonight. Could explain why you think Boeser is useless. Maybe you just can’t properly assess talent. 

He does think Hamonic Is a stud.. lol 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I never said the reffing was great - just that the Nux are giving them every opportunity to call penalties against us. 

This is the lame part. Players gotta be smarter instead of expecting the benefit of the doubt or to given some advantage for some magical reason. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Doesn't mean anything. Once upon a time there was 24 teams and 16 playoff spots. You had to suck bad to miss the playoffs. Some Canucks teams made the playoffs with a lower win percentage than the current season. (Even below .500)

I've said, for a long time, that they need to expand the playoffs.  With 32 teams, they need to make it so more than half make the playoffs. Reduce the reg season by ten games and add an extra 5 game round to the post season.