The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[WCF] Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Avalanche win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

Nurse will never live up to that deal. 

Such a strange signing still don't understand why he got that much. I mean I guess looking at his numbers last season they were good point totals but then again shortened seasons tend to inflate numbers a bit (as we saw in the previous lockout)

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iinatcc said:

Such a strange signing still don't understand why he got that much. I mean I guess looking at his numbers last season they were good point totals but then again shortened seasons tend to inflate numbers a bit (as we saw in the previous lockout)

funny thing is, he's never really been in the upper tier of production. 44th in points from d this year. 

Edited by JM_

1 hour ago, iinatcc said:

3 million extra for living in that dump.

3 hours ago, gurn said:

I know that Sportsnet/cbc is Canadian t.v. , but I had to go with a different feed; as I was getting very, very, very, and very tired of the Oil fluffing.

Almost like they forgot there are two teams on the ice.

I'd almost, that's ALMOST, like to see them be totally confused if there ever was a Leaf vs Oiler playoff game. 

Who to they idolize? CM? AM? aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh the horror !!! 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

I'd almost, that's ALMOST, like to see them be totally confused if there ever was a Leaf vs Oiler playoff game. 

Who to they idolize? CM? AM? aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh the horror !!! 

It would always be sided with Toronto.

Teams can make the playoffs with a run and gun style, this often extends into the first round.

The second round defense can really focus on the other teams stars, and injuries start showing up.

Conference finals are usually won by the better teams 3rd line, this was really apparent with the Rangers 3rd line in their game against Tampa.

And last night Edmonton which has no true 3rd line were dominated by the Av's 3rd line.

Tampa without Point in the lineup might be in for a surprise.

I think the Canucks need to build that really good 3rd line to have any chance to go deep into the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, Frozen Water Walker said:

Teams can make the playoffs with a run and gun style, this often extends into the first round.

The second round defense can really focus on the other teams stars, and injuries start showing up.

Conference finals are usually won by the better teams 3rd line, this was really apparent with the Rangers 3rd line in their game against Tampa.

And last night Edmonton which has no true 3rd line were dominated by the Av's 3rd line.

Tampa without Point in the lineup might be in for a surprise.

I think the Canucks need to build that really good 3rd line to have any chance to go deep into the playoffs. 

Miller, the 15OA and Höglander for Chytil? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Miller, the 15OA and Höglander for Chytil? 

Wasn't the rumored trade with Rangers Chytil, Lundkvist and a 1st for Miller alone?... And they didn't go for it.  So... How does this make sense?  Or are you bullsh!ting?

Edited by Hogs & Podz

7 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If Kassian plays 100 games in a season, regular and playoffs, then he is getting $32,000 per game. Since he is now playing about 6 minutes a game he can pay his fine off in just under 30 seconds.

It's the equivalent of fining me $20. Quite the deterrent!

• Haha 1