The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pre-Season [GDT/PGT] Canucks vs/@ Flames (Split Squad) / Sunday, Sept. 25/22 / 4:00 & 5:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

21 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I'm sure this has been posted...but just seeing it now. And it gave me goosebumps....LET'S GOOOOOOOO! I'm marinading some chicken breasts in Mama Sita's and will grill them for preseason chicken burgers. Yip.

high five on the chicken burgs. I'm making the same thing, different marinade. 

2 hours ago, Cromeslab said:

Lol game day threads are the best,even if its only preseason.Stoked to say the least.

GO CANUCKS!!!!

It'll take the full pre-season games of GDT for the Canucks faithful to be firing on all cylinders for opening day. 

So much optimism for the new season.  So stoked about the group of forwards JR/Allvin have assembled in such a short time.  If guys coming back are 10-15% better individually and collectively and the new signings can gel quickly, the sky's the limit for the group of 12-13.  One thing for sure, we won't see Justin Dowling on the opening day roster.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

I want to see the top 6 do well but I'm really curious to see the 2nd pair along with Rathbone and Woo. If Danny can provide the same level of calm to Myers, as OEL, I'll feel a lot better loading up the top pair.

I like how this preseason there seems to be a definite idea of what lines will be tried out. Last year Green got off on the wrong foot blending all the lines like crazy

27 minutes ago, GB5 said:

Ow.... that hurt my eyes and burned my brain.

I think that was in his heavy duty coke phase. Or as Carrie Fisher once said.

"If John Belushi is telling you, you are doing too much coke. You're doing too much coke..."

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, rypien=hero said:

My take on the lines in van tonight based on projected rosters….

Kuz- Petey - Mik

Garland-Bo- Podz

Di Giuseppe- Dries- Lockwood

Arseneau - Focht - Sheppard 

Rathbone - Schenn

Dekeyser - Myers

Kalynuk - Woo

Among the many things I'm looking forward to in this game is Arseneau taking on The Hunchback of East Van and then Ritchie.  Really am looking forward to Kuzmenko's debut, Lockwood laying out heavy open ice hits, and Martin doing his best impersonation of a wall.

• Cheers 1