The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] October 1, 2022 Preseason: Canucks @ Kraken 6:30pm PT at Climate Pledge Arena SN1, SNP, ROOT-NW, SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Snake Doctor said:

$18 a beer buddy. No need to be a douche

I just told you there is no way its 18 and I pointed out why. It's $9 a beer here and that's already high tops in the NHL, don't believe me ask anyone what they think of beer prices at Canucks games.

To suggest that Seattle is charging $18 ! Beer when 9$ is already high is ignorant why say such outrageous things and not be prepared to be called out for it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

3 more games, time to make cuts.

The guys on the bubble don’t appear to want to make it. And I would include Poolman and Dickinson in that group.

Is there really anyone on the bubble?  I think the roster was pretty much set in the summer.  The poor effort isn't really coming from bubble guys anyway

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Yeah, you just have to remind yourself it's preseason and Seattle has that early 2000's Minnesota vibe where only they seemed to think it was a rivalry.

Well The i5 rivalry is just starting and developing that will be good for both markets long term 

still early days but that minny rivalry vibe was funny 

well tbh I’m concerned with how 

I know it’s preseason but guys are fighting for jobs and overall I’m frusterated with a lot of what I’m seeing here