The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] October 1, 2022 Preseason: Canucks @ Kraken 6:30pm PT at Climate Pledge Arena SN1, SNP, ROOT-NW, SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

8 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I just told you there is no way its 18 and I pointed out why. It's $9 a beer here and that's already high tops in the NHL, don't believe me ask anyone what they think of beer prices at Canucks games.

To suggest that Seattle is charging $18 ! Beer when 9$ is already high is ignorant why say such outrageous things and not be prepared to be called out for it.

If you enjoy talking down to people your better off joining the Toronto Maple Leafs forum. They get off on that.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

Maybe I have higher expectations cause I want more then what I’m seeing 

Agreed.

The bubble guys have to be more than okay to beat out NHL vets. They have to show some serious hustle to stand out and I’m not seeing it.

Im pretty disappointed because an effort like that doesn’t really push any vets to be better.

• Cheers 1

Just now, R3aL said:

Maybe I have higher expectations cause I want more then what I’m seeing 

Yeah, fair enough. In the end, preseason doesn't mean anything though. We had terrible preseason in 2010-2012 and 2011-2012 seasons too and won Presidents Trophies.

4 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Do you have a pic or a link? Do you even believe those prices, ask your self who in their right mind is going to pay $16/beer? It doesn't take a rocket scientist as a strategist to know you aren't selling any beers at that price. Seriously those can't be real prices.

The menu board has been posted numerous times here and this info can be found in a 15 second google search. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'll take any advice on a good place for food near the Neptune Theatre. Near the University District.

Yeah, I don’t know the university district.  The bridge was broken for a long time in my neighborhood.  I used to live on Capitol Hill and then downtown.  Anyhow, I don’t know what I’m talking about, but the Canucks better score!  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

The menu board has been posted numerous times here and this info can be found in a 15 second google search. 

You'd be surprised how bad some people are at Google. My wife, for example, would type in something like "Seattle beer price menu board climate pledge arena 2022 outrageous" then be surprised she didn't find anything.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Yeah, fair enough. In the end, preseason doesn't mean anything though. We had terrible preseason in 2010-2012 and 2011-2012 seasons too and won Presidents Trophies.

Completely different teams though. Those were championship level teams competing for playoffs. Very established lineups.

we have been a. Non playoff team for years it can’t even be compared in my eyes 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Agreed.

The bubble guys have to be more than okay to beat out NHL vets. They have to show some serious hustle to stand out and I’m not seeing it.

Im pretty disappointed because an effort like that doesn’t really push any vets to be better.

Some of the bubble guys are playing like they already know they're going to be cut next.

• Cheers 2