The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flyers VS Canucks Oct 15/22 1PM PST TV: ESPN+, SNP and NBCS-PH

Rate this topic

Bad_BOI_pete

Just now, Angry Goose said:

everyone in their robes and slippers sipping baileys during the intermission eh

I have some ginger beer in my fridge, some pineapple juice, lots of tequila, triple sec, and rum laying around...  

Pineapple Margarita or Dark 'n' Stormy???

5 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

30 minutes on high?? were you converting time in oven to microwave 1:1?

It was my first microwave...I really had no business using it without reading the guidelines. I heard it cut cooking time in half and I generally did baked potatoes for an hour so...

Live and learn. Or nearly die and learn...something like that.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I went years without a dishwasher until 2016.  It was a delight to have one.  Same with a washer and dryer.  Prior, I lived in buildings that had coin/card operated washer and dryers. 

I had a dishwasher..fellah defected from Cuba. Tells me he's retiring, & suddenly threw in the towel!

Just now, MikeyD said:

Somehow Brock Boeser has doubled their ice time lol. 

Hope the put Podkolzin and Garland on PP1. Time to change it, its not working and too stale.

PP1

Podkolzin-Miller-Pettersson

Hughes-Garland

PP2

Boeser-Horvat-Pearson

OEL-Kuzmenko

Putting Miller in middle and in front of net would be better. Him on the wing is not working for the PP.

6 minutes ago, Muttley said:

No choice but to make what might be taken as an unpopular statement; What could we get in a Boeser trade. Ah; maybe he comes around but I see a lack

of engagement in the dirty areas. 

Been saying the same for years, unfortunately I think that ship has sailed. He has decent offensive positioning/IQ, decent playmaker. But his shot is worse after the wrist injuries, he is a poor skater, he isn't physical, he doesn't drive play. He has actually regressed since entering the league. Other teams will see the same. The opportunity to trade him was after his ELC for a dman.

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I have some ginger beer in my fridge, some pineapple juice, lots of tequila, triple sec, and rum laying around...  

Oh man, pineapple margarita all the way! That sounds incredible...a round for the house please.

• Like 2

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Hmmm, that sound's great and delicious! Are you drinking some right now?

3 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Hard to believe but Kyle Burroughs is drastically improving at an age you wouldn't think could happen. Maybe the definition of a late bloomer. 

Take good luck wherever you can get it.

Well D usually mature later.   I think Burroughs is highly underrated by the sports media in this town.  They look at his salary to decide how effective he is.  He is never given credit for his hockey sense, which I think is very good

• Upvote 1