The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Oct. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I'm not even mad this time. I was laughing throughout the third period. Part of me kind of hopes they do this again against Minnesota to complete the shitshow before they come home.

I'm going to get drunk and watch Lord of the Rings.

Edited by McBackup
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, van_ws said:

Yeah why would any young player want to waste their prime years for this loser franchise. You want to play for a championship and winning culture then you go to a US team.

I would like to see scorched earth and blow everything up. Tank and suck ass for a few years, build up high draft picks and go from there. If ownership was willing to rebuild properly then the team would at least show signs of improvement and a future vision. This group is just a mess.

Us fans are the same yeah yeah rebuild this rebuild that. Do you think the canucks and afford to do a complete rebuild and suck for 10 years. Will the fans go and pay high ticketed prices to support a loser?  We have big name players now that's what drawn fans of hope.  If we did completely rebuild then we should might as well watch the baby canucks. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

Bruce is off his F%x+ING meds with some of these lineup decisions. Wowwww I thought he was injured.

What an absolutely moronic decision to bench one of the few players busting their ass every game this season thus far. Makes zero sense. 

I dont see this as Bruce really, this is managements "guy" they brought in this offseason.  Aside from an average Stillman, the returns have so far been underwhelming.  Yes it was Mikheyev's first game, we'll see.  Lazar/Aman have been ok, are they much of an upgrade on Lammikko and Highmore?  In some ways we got slower with Lazar and Aman, and they may be less of a threat to put up points than Lammikko and Highmore. 

2 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Heck no to Rathbone.   He cant defend to save his life.  His game isnt what is going to help this team. 

I hear you but Stillman / Schenn combined for 35 CA 19 CF and Schenn can't log 20 minutes/ game playing with Hughes

Hopefully they can clean that up

Poolman/ OEL / Myers pretty solid

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We lost.  Not seeing any good in another loss.  We need wins, and right now, or it will soon be bye bye to the playoffs - again. 

Heck, maybe that’s what management wants?  Then (from their point of view) it’s easier to dump Boudreau, make much needed BIG changes, and get a top five pick. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I would too.  You don't want to create a culture like in Toronto and Edmonton where backchecking is completely optional.  Holding the stars accountable sends the right message.

Miller was are worst player tonight, followed by Hughes, then Beoser. I can’t be;I eve that Bozo BB sat out Garland; what a F..ing joke! Guy should get gassed if he can’t turn them around by game 10; he’s already lost the team. Then says they are fragile…that’s a coaches job to fix….  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, McBackup said:

I'm not even mad this time. I was laughing throughtout the third period. Part of me kind of hopes they do this again against Minnesota to complete the shitshow before they come home.

I'm going to get drunk and watch Lord of the Rings.

LOL, nothing like changing up your carnage.  There is probably less blood letting in LOTR.