The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sat. Oct. 22, 2022 Buffalo Sabres(3-1-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(0-3-2) 7:00pm PT at Rogers Arena (HOME ICE!) HNIC SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Boeser for sure has been the worst player on the ice.  Pearson’s mistake led directly to the Buffalo goal.  Horvat has been average at best but I do agree his line mates have brought him down…

Yeah I wouldn't say Bo has been great either but at least he's putting the effort in.

I don't get on players putting in work. I DESPISE players who take shifts off. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Actually I think Bo has played well but his linemates have been horrible. I think he's hustling out there tonight. Past 3 games I've liked. Hated his first few. 

I blame boeser. Pearson a bo have been descent.

Edited by Dannydog
Spelling

6 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

Do you not remember last year? Exactly the same thing happened and then he caught fire bigtime.. he's just trying to do to much and frustration showing, with a few in the net he'll be fine..

Trying to do to much? I'd take Miller trying to to absolutely anything right now.. this is some the most uninspired hockey I have ever seen.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Hmm...

If JR doesn't trade him, the team will take care of things themselves.    Why did Jr ever extend him?  That contract Jr gave Miller  - forcing us to watch him into the next decade in the 2030's will be the nail in his coffin - that's a certainty!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

He had bad stretches but he never went full games without hustling like he has been this season. 

Yeah it's a work in progress, he's trying to incorporate D into his game better and not so much the ears back offense. That would be a major chore BUT he needs to pick his times to go all in and when to hold back. It takes time and effort to get there but he'll be ok once he gets used to it