The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Seattle Kraken | Oct. 27, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

Seemed to me that it hit the side of JT's foot not directly on the ankle. With that, Rourke's weird lisfranc ligament injury has me worried for JT...no matter what, it did not look good and he's a warrior for blocking that shot. Tell me again how he doesn't care.

This

4 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Of course. So am I. Not all fans have to cheer and wave the pinky fluffy things at everything they do. Some can, some won’t. 

You shouldn't be shaming people for enjoying a game, you obviously don't enjoy the games. watching only 8 periods speaks to that.

Some people watching the game to see how their favorite team, player develops from game to game and season to season. It's their favorite thing to do.

you admit not even watching most of the games, how do you even know how they played?

you should but out of PGT if you don't watch the game honestly

5 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

You shouldn't be shaming people for enjoying a game, you obviously don't enjoy the games. watching only 8 periods speaks to that.

Some people watching the game to see how their favorite team, player develops from game to game and season to season. It's their favorite thing to do.

you admit not even watching most of the games, how do you even know how they played?

First of all, try that again in English. 

Secondly watching  8 periods speaks to having a social life, not how much I enjoy watching hockey. I’ll watch every playoff game come April regardless of if the Canucks are in or not. Do you?

4 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

I get your enthusiasm and your love for the team. 

No fault in that whatsoever. I applaud it. 

Maybe just don’t go after another member with so much ferocity. 

Your passion for the team can still be passionate. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Zhukini said:

Secondly watching  8 periods speaks to having a social life, not how much I enjoy watching hockey. I’ll watch every playoff game come April regardless of if the Canucks are in or not. Do you?

sorry i have no crayons to make it easier for you to understand.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Seattle last year isn’t the same team this year. 

Respect them. That’s a solid team over there. 

Losing environment? Are you entirely ignorant or just partially? 

The Kraken have a solid team for being in the League 2 years in. 

The Canucks were shit for more than a decade when we started. Have some respect and learn some team history before shitting on other teams. Have humility. Post humbly. 

Through the first 8 games , the Canucks are the second worst team in the entire league.  Post humbly? A- don't arrogantly tell me how to post then talk about being humble,  and B- I am a Canucks fan, so having humility is a requirement . I'll post whatever the f I want 

Thanks for the in depth history lesson. Lol. 

Respect is earned , not given sparkey. So far , you've earned f all

Edited by cuporbust
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

This win doesn't really change what this team has been the first 7 games, the concerns are all still there. But I'm glad we got this one and we got Brucie his 600th!

Yes the concerns are still definitely there, but the thing is the Canucks have played better games than this game and still lost.  So, it works both ways.

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I get your enthusiasm and your love for the team. 

No fault in that whatsoever. I applaud it. 

Maybe just don’t go after another member with so much ferocity. 

Your passion for the team can still be passionate. 

you are right.

I shouldn't be going after people, but sometimes anger gets the best of us.

People shouldnt be shaming others for enjoying a game.

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

You didn’t answer my last response.