The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

5 minutes ago, DSVII said:

This is just me being bitter/pissed, but if I'm JR. I write up a Canuck version of the NYR letter and walk down to Aquilini's office tomorrow and tell him to sign it, or I quit.

Then follow through on a proper rebuild/tool (whatever you want to call it) where we actually sell off assets at the deadline for picks.

image.png.0c53f2472000d93b90335f80d1d8a3bc.png

Aqua-Lini couldn't give a rats a$$ about the canucks.   It's just a tax write-off for him against his Leaky Condo Building empire.    He has better things to do like (allegedly) beating his children and abusing his wife to the point all his kids are in hiding. Until he's either jailed or forced to sell the team this mediocrity will continue for another 52 years.

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

It’s not a strength of his but there will be teams looking to take a chance on him 

I have a hard time seeing any team that takes him off our hands. At least where we get fair value back. If we move him, I think we should expect a loss

13 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

"uuhhhh its really hard to find defencemen"

*Proceeds to re-sign miller instead of trading for defence/picks when his value was at an all time high.

*Signs multiple forwards and depth defencemen and still haven't addressed the gaping hole on this team.

*Didn't do anything about the special teams coach Jason King who had a great part in the struggles last year AND this year.

*Cares more about trying to look hip and woke as a management group than actually do what's needed. 

*Somehow didn't know about Bruce's contract situation? JR blatantly admitted that BB wasn't his guy when questioned by the media and he "didn't know" or was confused about there being an option on his contract (How the f*ck do you not keep tabs on your freaking coach's contract situation as part of upper management?)

Good job guys! You didn't do sh*t this summer even when constantly questioned about it since the summer and the offseason by the media and you're now reaping what you've sown this season!

Clowns.

Exactly; did nothing but easy stuff and tried to be cute, spending cap, then blaming lack of cap for not being able to do stuff. Swedish Clown show! And JR is still trying to remember where he parked his car on Friday!