The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 21, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

the team with the worse record is the men's team? 

as much as you hate edmonton, facts are facts and at the moment they're in a better place than we're in. 

no need to be triggered by a simple comment.

Name a respectable Oiler.  I'm just saying that maybe Kuz didn't want to play on a team that disgraces the sport every night, plays in a hellhole of a city, and has a locker room cancer wearing the C.

Edited by King Heffy

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

The ones wanting a rebuild are the ones doing the most crying about us losing. Kinda funny actually. 

Almost 10 years of losing and you still blame the fans for crying. You sir are the funny one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

He wouldn’t have been playing ahead of Kane or Hyman that’s why he chose Van. Lots more opportunity here.

Hes playing on the first unit on a top 5 powerplay. Life is good for him, don’t feel bad for him.

i don't feel bad for him.

Van is a much better city than Edmonton, however yeah now that you mention it, I can see on the depth chart he'd be down the lineup compared to where he is here. 

3 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Terrible defensive game from Miller again tonight, no?

not really to be honest, id put the blame on Demko more then anyone. Miller (and Hughes) completely drive the offence for this team, he has all year. not only does he deserve his contract, but a team that plays a proper structure that complements his strengths. this team around him as a whole is trash, not him.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well he was on the ice for four goals against. I think that means something.

That's a pretty misleading stat.  The defence and the goalie were responsible for all those goals, that was pretty obvious.  Cherry picking a stat doesn't tell the whole story.  If you watched all of the goals you would know this...

2 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

lol. well that's my point.

they have 2 all world players and at the moment are in a better condition than we are in standings wise.

They might be higher in the standings but if they miss the playoffs AGAIN are they really in a better position?  They have as much tied up in contracts as we do, maybe worse.