The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov23/22 Vancouver Canucks(6-10-3) @ Colorado Avalanche(11-5-1) in Ball Arena at 7:00pm PT SNP SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

6 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Expecting a loss, not caring too much about results right now. I’m more excited about the prospect of things getting blown up after another stretch of rotten play. Something has to give here soon. 

BUt do you trust this regime to do a good job of it?

Even if they do a rebuild, I don't have faith they will do it right

leading to 8 more years of mediocrity

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Team is a total suckeroo.  Makes perfect sense to warm up playing soccer.  I guess our soccer guys today warmed up playing hockey?  How about we warm up with some cage matches?  Let’s get friggin’ angry and mean!  Soccer. :sick:

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You think our owner will even allow a rebuilding move?  

He's not smart hockey wise. He keeps trying the same thing over and over. Does he not realize how much money he has wasted doing things wrong? Just throwing money away thinking he's closer to making money when he's not. Just dumb. Let's try the coach again. Who cares if we spend millions on coaches who don't coach for us anymore. It's their fault. Can anyone tell me what they are trying to get out of this year anymore?

Shoulder Shrug GIF

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • There it is 1

3 hours ago, grandmaster said:

I want everyone here to remember this post. The Canucks will win this game and go on a 10 game win streak. The boys will get their act together and win the Pacific Division by the end of the season. 

Aqua? Is that you?!

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It would be more impressive to put one of those perfect passes from Petey in the back of the net!

Sorry, feeling very pissed off at this team tonight. Finally rearing its head after years of piss poor play and empty promises of "this is the year!" from management / ownership.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Team is a total suckeroo.  Makes perfect sense to warm up playing soccer.  I guess our soccer guys today warmed up playing hockey?  How about we warm up with some cage matches?  Let’s get friggin’ angry and mean!  Soccer. :sick:

Close.  Very close Alf.  You're getting there.

Now repeat after me:  Avalanches are total suckeroos.  Again.  Avalanches are total suckeroos.

Soccer suckers suck too!  Soccer suckers suck too!

Avalanches are Ball Barn Suckeroos.

Again: Avalanches are total suckeroos.  Avalanches are total suckeroos.

We gonna rock this town; rock it inside out!

• Haha 2