The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Nov. 27, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Maybe it’s just me. Probably just me. 

I love Kuz. 

But, is he the guy that loves his own personal achievements, moreso than being excited about his ‘boys’? 

I don’t like the arrow thing. He doesn’t deserve ‘that’ yet. 

The ‘arrow’ is symbolic with this team and this fanbase. 

Like I said, love Kuz, but I think someone needs to educate him. 

Hey SS

That arrow thing is done everywhere, in every league. It is a little show boatie, but honestly the guy is excitable..............don't take that from him

The guys in the room love him, so what ever he is doing, I hope he keeps it up

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

No wonder Horvat isn't signed yet.  In order to sign him and Kuzy we need $14 million minimum.  We need $21 million to sign all of those guys.  Boeser, Pearson, Garland and Myers equals $21 million...

it would be worth it to trade Boeser to keep Kuz. Garland is too valuable at even strength and still a good deal,  Pearson won't get you much, but Boeser and Myers could get some picks at least.  Canucks highest priorities should be Pettersson and Kuz

Edited by Pure961089
  • Upvote 1

Artemi Panarin:

2015-2016 - 77 points

2016-2017 - 74 points

2017-2018 - 82 points

2018-2019 - 87 points

In the summer of 2019, 27 year old Artemi Panarin signed as a UFA with the NY Rangers.  His deal was for 7 years and $81,499,999, or $11,642,857 per year.

Andrei Kuzmenko:

2022-2023 - 21 points in 21 games

Kuzmenko is on pace for 79 points.  Kuzmenko will be a UFA this summer and will be 27 years old.

Oh boy...

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Artemi Panarin:

2015-2016 - 77 points

2016-2017 - 74 points

2017-2018 - 82 points

2018-2019 - 87 points

In the summer of 2019, 27 year old Artemi Panarin signed as a UFA with the NY Rangers.  His deal was for 7 years and $81,499,999, or $11,642,857 per year.

Andrei Kuzmenko:

2022-2023 - 21 points in 21 games

Kuzmenko is on pace for 79 points.  Kuzmenko will be a UFA this summer and will be 27 years old.

Oh boy...

All we had to do was to just not sign Boeser this past season. It was that simple but of course the JR and PA regime lacked the insight to see this. Now it’s too late, we probably won’t be able to keep both horvat and kuzy but instead we still have Boeser, Myers, OEL. Go figure 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Elias Pettersson and Quinn Hughes are superstars in the NHL.  JT Miller and Bo Horvat are the top 2nd line players in the NHL.  Andrei Kuzmenko is the best rookie in the NHL.

How are we not a playoff team right now?

If there's one thing the made for TV movie Futuresport starring Dean Cain where Chelsea Clinton is President of the United States taught me is that

"Stars don't win games, teams win games"
'

Edited by iinatcc
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

If there's one thing the made for TV movie Futuresport starring Dean Cain where Chelsea Clinton is President of the United States taught me is that

"Stars don't win games, teams win games"
'

This is true.  We have turned into the Toronto Maple Leafs.  All the firepower up front but no defence and terrible goaltending.

Demko needs to get back to bubble Demko and we need to add at least TWO more quality top 4 Dmen if we want to be a playoff calibre team that can do some damage in the playoffs.  And we need to learn how to play better overall team defence.

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

NHL teams with the most 20+ point players in the NHL:

Vancouver - 5

Dallas - 4

Toronto - 4

Buffalo - 4

Edmonton - 3

Colorado - 3

New Jersey - 3

NY Rangers - 3

San Jose - 3

Ottawa - 3

Carolina - 3

Tampa Bay -2

Vegas - 2

Minnesota - 2

Pittsburgh - 2

NY Islanders - 2

Montreal - 2

Detroit - 2

Anaheim - 2

Boston - 1

NHL Scoring Leaders 2022-2023 (quanthockey.com)

You should come up with a new variation of these stats by adding in "..............................................."with The worst defence"