The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 29 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Washington Capitals - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Gotta find ways to play boring games and not cheat for offense.

Team hasn't played a game that is conducive to winning long term. Have to learn how to defend and play a boring style time to time.

These losses are getting pretty boring.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I have been there. I guess you don't really pay attention much. Lol. I am just saying that you seem to be ok with having a team that allows three or more goals for most of the games this season but enjoy it because we have done this over and over. It's fans like you who think because you support them no matter what that it's a good thing but really it's a problem.

No actually I f@$king hate it. Just because I cheer for them to do well most of the time and so less b!tching does not mean I’m ok with losing or how unbalanced this team is or how we have a poor defence core. No I’m not ok with that at all actually. But I sure as hell ain’t going to beat a dead horse. 90% of us know the state of the franchise and the need for some changes but I see no point in repeating it over and over again 

• Cheers 3

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

"Let's just be friends?"

" You're a nice guy but..."

Dies a little inside.

Oh gosh, I am trying to think back to the last time I totally hit on someone.  It's been a really long time.  I cannot remember.  I think 3 plus years ago.  Oh wait, it's coming back to me.  It was June.  I told the guy I liked him. This just  came to me while I was typing this. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Prediction:

benching stillman will get us a 10-15 first round pick 

putting him in the lineup gets us bedard 

With bedard we could trade Horvat for a top pair defenseman 

with bedard and a top pair defenseman we’d contend for a cup 

like it or not, putting stillman in the game is our only viable path to a Stanley cup, I simply do not make the rules. 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

The dream

I'm still hoping management rips the band-aid off but we'll probably just draft 9th-13th

Yup, 9-15th range.

Been trying to look more at the guys going at that range now.

Management blew it.

• Huggy Bear 1