The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Washington Capitals at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

They're playing really good hockey this season, I thought they could be a divisional dark horse but I wasn't expecting this from them 

That game never saw more than a 2 goal lead. Besides the first goal which LA scored, Kraken would gain a lead then Kings would come back.

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

That game never saw more than a 2 goal lead. Besides the first goal which LA scored, Kraken would gain a lead then Kings would come back.

It was fun to watch unlike the Canucks, I kept flicking back and forth 

Those two teams sure can score goals 

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

We still gonna pretend that Petey having the physical stature of a 12 year old boy is okay? Just checking. I don't care about his point production if he gets thrown to the ice when a breeze comes rolling in.

What is it you'd like to do about it?

Team was asleep at the switch when the first puck dropped.

And never really woke up till the 2nd... Hoglander's goal was a lucky anomaly the rest of the 1st was garbage.

Ovechkin basically set the tone and you could see the resignation set in from his 2nd goal.  Canucks never were really in it from that point.

Giveaways were disgraceful.

Team has to learn to come out hard and competitive from the 1st whistle.

They also need to learn to fight from behind and not mail it in after the other team gets a lead.

Edited by *Buzzsaw*

9 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Seattle wins their 6th straight.

They certainly have been very good this season. At least they can play entertaining hockey and have something to build and look forward to in the future. I bet they win a cup before us.

Whenever I see other teams play, I get jealous. Most teams play a much better brand of hockey or have a clear direction of where they are going. The Canucks on the other hand... :picard: