The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Minnesota Wild at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 10, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

The highlight of the game was not watching it at all. Thus team is better off going on a long losing streak and getting the highest draft pick possible. No matter what this group doesn't have what it takes to even make the playoffs so why bother trying?

Can we please see some moves soon? I am growing more jaded every game watching this sorry excuse of a core. You bring in a new culture, players that work hard and care about winning and the team will be better.

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Keep:

Petey, Kuz, Mik, Podz, Bear, Schenn, Bo.

Trade:

Miller, Garland, Boeser, Hoglander, Hughes.

Salary makes it unlikely to trade:

OEL, Myers

Send to minors:

Stillman unless somone offers future considerations.

I would rather see Mgmt retool by trading everyone over the age of 26 (including Bo for assets and to reset the leadership void that exists on this team). Maybe keep Schenn unless Mgmt gets a great return for him at the TDL 

This way they can first see if EP, QH, etc can lead/carry the team...and if not, then the remaining players are still of an age where the team can recoup legit assets back via trade...and complete a real rebuild.

• Vintage 1

I like Boeser, but I think many of his fans are starting to lose patience with him. He had a chance to shoot on net in the first period, and he didn't. We were outshot badly at that point. Get something on net at least.

He wasn't the reason we lost, but for a game against 'his' team, he really didn't stand out for me at all. I appreciate that he's working on his other parts of the game, but for him to 'lose' the parts that got him into the NHL to begin with (i.e. his shot) is truly disappointing. Maybe his mind really is checked out for hockey. I'm not going to blame him for that. I just want our old Brock back.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1